Sunday, June 23, 2013

Painting on Your Pottery - Workshop Update

 Betsy Curtiss will be offering this "how to" workshop next Sat. (6/29). The class is still open for registrations. If you have already registered, Betsy has sent the following:
 
   "I will be bringing underglazes and some slip to work with.  I also have extra brushes.  If everyone can bring a few pieces 2-4 of greenware (leather hard or bone dry is fine).   This way everyone can get a "hands on" feel for what we are doing.  I will bring some additional pieces as well if someone doesn't have anything.
  If you have a liner brush or small brush please bring it.  I will bring extra's if you don't have one.  
  In addition I will bring some fruit to snack on since it's a full day, but you might want to bring a lunch or drink.
  Looking forward to a wonderful class", 

Looks like a great opportunity to expand your pottery skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment